The interim and contractor market has a wide variety of participants with different drivers and motivations.
Having worked with this sector for a long time, seen its best and worst, we wanted to harness the best and improve on it.
The Augmentas alumni is something different, an invitation-only group for the more discerning professional interims. We have created a credible network of prequalified and assured professionals, who want to be part of something more.
We commit to our alumni members, providing a nurturing environment for us all to grow individually and collectively.
Rewards are experience-based, including educational opportunities, personal development or some much needed R&R.
There is no contractual commitment, only a values-based approach that we would all expect:
• Access to a broad network of like-minded Associates of all skill-sets and levels
• Priority assignments, including contribution to bid-work and solution design
• Access to a technical document library with useful info and templates
• Rewards for loyalty and growth, including experiences and learning
• A help-line for advanced advice or guidance across many specialisms
• Regular free networking events to meet other members and socialise
• Thought leadership papers, both the provision of and contribution to
• Invitation to Think Tanks, to challenge the norm
• Multiple projects running in and around other commitments